Upper School Math Teacher
St. Martin’s Episcopal School is currently seeking an engaging Upper School Math Teacher who is intellectually curious, passionate, and patient, and will inspire high school students to explore and uncover the beauty of upper school mathematics within a challenging academic environment. This position will be for the 2019-2020 academic school year.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in mathematics or a related discipline, but an advanced degree is preferred.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following capacities:
- an extensive conceptual knowledge of mathematics
- a desire to help students develop reasoning, resilience and strong written and verbal communication skills
- a deep interest in working in collaboration with colleagues
- a commitment to continuing professional development
- a willingness to reflect upon his/her growth as an educator
- a desire to continue learning
Relationships are vital to the culture of the Upper School. The ability to establish meaningful relationships within a school community is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email a letter of interest and resume to Angela Day at HR@stmsaints.com
St. Martin’s is actively working to create a diverse work community.
Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
St. Martin’s School is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
St. Martin’s does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender or gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.