The Saints Fund gifts touch every student, every program, and virtually every part of our school life. Your investment in the Saints Fund enhances our students’ educational experience, enabling St. Martin’s to honor our commitment to faith, scholarship, and service by integrating innovation and technology into our relevant and revered traditions.
The Saints Fund is at the heart of the school’s fundraising efforts. As with most independent schools, tuition does not cover the entire cost of educating a St. Martin's student. The Saints Fund helps fill the gap between the tuition revenue and the actual cost of providing the high-quality education that our students experience at St. Martin's.
- The Day of Giving
- Honor a Teacher
St. Martin's is grateful to its Saints Fund Officer, and parent volunteers from each grade level to help their classes reach 100% family participation. These volunteers are extremely important to the overall success of the campaign.
When considering your gift, please remember:
- All gifts to the Saints Fund this year will be applied to expenses this year.
- The Saints Fund Campaign begins July 1 and ends June 30.
- Gifts may be pledged and then paid in installments.
- Donors at the Founder's level or higher are invited to an annual Thank You Reception in the fall and receive VIP Passes good for lunch with the head of school, athletic events, and theatre performances.
- You may be able to double or even triple the impact of your gift with a Matching Gift from your employer or your spouse's employer.
- Head of School's Circle $15,000+
- Saint $10,000-$14,999
- Scholar $5,000-$9,000
- Fellow $3,000-$4,999
- Founder $1,800-$2,999
- Supporter $500-$1,799
- Benefactor $100-$499
- Friend $1-$99
For more information, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 504.736.9914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.