MISSION: POSSIBLE ONLINE AUCTION
Monday, April 4 - Saturday, April 9
Join us in out mission which wouldn't be possible without you!... the Online Auction! Proceeds from St. Martin’s Gala enhance school programs and make a significant impact on student life. This year's proceeds will go directly to Saints Hall refurbishment and fulfilling Teacher Wishlists.
The online auction features one-of-a-kind items, class projects and baskets, gift certificates, StM meal plans, and so much more. All bids must be made using the online system. Register to bid now! This is your chance to make a difference, have some fun, and treat yourself and your family to some amazing items!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The auction opens Monday, April 4 at 7 p.m. Bid as often as you like from April 4-9.
- The final board closes at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 9.
- Set up your account to bid before the auction opens so you’re ready to go! (Visit https://one.bidpal.net/galastm/welcome to get started.)
- You do not need to purchase a ticket to bid on Gala items.
- If you registered for the Gala last year, you can use your previous password. If you lost your password, you can reset your password, but it may take up to 48 hours before you’re able to bid.